Prompted by Elliot’s comment way back when, I decided to post 5 things I Probably Shouldn’t do but Plan on Doing Anyway- This Weekend. There is a longer list of things I most likely shouldn’t do but will probably anyway, but here are 5 that I think this weekend probably has in store.
- Drive to Washington. Me + Driving long distances = potential disaster. Not because I am a bad driver, but rather because I am directionally challenged.
- Drive back from Washington. You’d think that after driving somewhere it would be easy to get back, but that is not the case. I find I am twice as likely getting lost on the way home than I am on the way there.
- Give my graduation gifts. Teehee. Not sure how this particular one will go over.
- Drive back to Washington. Once you go somewhere once, it seems like getting there a second time would be easier. But I have found that I am 36.54% more likely of getting lost on my way somewhere far away for the second time than I am of getting lost on the way back from that place the first time.
- If I make it past these first 4, I figure I’ll do something drastic very quickly, as the kind of luck I will have to have to make it this far will probably only come about once in a lifetime.
So there ya go.